Saturday, April 30, 2016

Historic Central Academy ....Hello Aaron Robinnson


 

Hello Everyone....

I Just Found a great resource in restoring Central Academy , and as a added blessing I saw the contact information for an associate of mine Mr. Aaron Robinson , who is a great professional who is very efficient! 

 I have looked at the website and thoroughly reviewed the contents, and they are DOING SOME GREAT AND POSITIVE THINGS!   I am sure that the Historic Central Academy Group is on its way to greatness! 

 Here is the website for the Historic Central Academy : http://www.historiccentralacademy.com/

I was glad to find this resource so I wrote his a line which is recorded below:
 

Hello Aaron Robinson & Historic Central Academy! I am looking forward in helping to assist you in bringing about the great vision and fulfillment of all that Central Academy has symbolized (past and present) over the years.

This task of communicating,educating and restoring the great Central Academy has historically entailed ignorance of importance, indifference,opposition,and was cumbersome and difficult at times. See: http://centralacademyhistoricschoolpalatka.blogspot.com/2015/01/how-it-all-began.html

"Let us thru faith in God (thru understanding and comprehending all that we are thru the genetic and spiritual essence of our ancestors) find their/our strength needed to muster,embrace and move forward with the vision of a better and brighter tomorrow, by restoring Central Academy!” Direct Quote of Steven J.Bell (2016)

  man of god 335
---------------------------------------
Next (Coming Soon) > I am waiting on a media source to give me permission to reprint an article about Central Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment